Acropolis Morning walking tour
Acropolis morning walking tour
This walk is a favorite, as a more relaxing approach to your usual visit to the wonder that is Acropolis. It starts with meeting your Spanish-speaking guide at an agreed point near the Sacred Rock. In small groups of up to 20 people, you will tour the Theater of Dionysus, the Odeon of Herod, the Propylaea and the Parthenon. At the top of the Acropolis, you will enjoy free time to wander at your own pace, take photos, admire the view and take it all in.
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates: The first use of the Corinthian order on a building’s exterior
- Theater of Dionysus: The oldest Greek theater, at the foot of the Sacred Acropolis Rock
- Herod Atticus Odeon, under the Acropolis
- Propylaea: Monumental entrance to the Acropolis
- Erechtheion, with its beautiful Ionic order maidens
- Temple of Athena Nike, Acropolis. Dedicated to Athena Victoria.
- Parthenon, the classical masterpiece – Acropolis Top
- Winter (November – March), every Thursday
- Starts at 09:15
- Duration: 2 hours
- In case of mobility issues please inform accordingly.
- Professional guides, tour exclusively in Spanish
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- All taxes
- Skip-the-line access
- Pickup from/drop off at hotels
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses