Acropolis afternoon walking tour
Afternoon walks at the Acropolis under the Attica light, just before the golden hour, are an experience to remember. Enjoy the most magnificent Athenian monuments free from the crowds of visitors, in small groups of up to 20 people, guided by a Spanish-speaking guide. Starting from the agreed meeting point in Athens, you will tour the Theater of Dionysus, the Odeon of Herod, the Propylaea and the Parthenon.
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates: The first use of the Corinthian order on a building’s exterior
- Theater of Dionysus: The oldest Greek theater, at the foot of the Sacred Acropolis Rock.
- Herod Atticus Odeon, under the Acropolis
- Propylaea: Monumental entrance to the Acropolis
- Erechtheion, with its beautiful Ionic order maidens
- Temple of Athena Nike, Acropolis. Dedicated to Athena Victoria.
- Parthenon, the classical masterpiece – Acropolis Top
- Summer (May – September), every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Duration: 2 hours
- Starts at 16:00 or 17:00, depending on the month
- In case of mobility issues please inform accordingly
- Professional guides, tour exclusively in Spanish
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- All taxes
- Skip-the-line access
- Pickup from/drop off at hotels
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses