Términos y Condiciones
GENERAL INFORMATION & PAYMENTS
ArtyTours is a travel agency based in Greece licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO) with registration number : 0206E60000605900.
As regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) , Article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679, we ensure that we protect your personal data and your credit card details. We do not store any data and all payments are handled by ArtyTours and the banking institutions we cooperate with.
Users/ Travelers agree that they are responsible for all charges incurred by the bookings and expressly authorize ArtyTours to charge the credit card provided.
The credit card used for the payment must always belong to the one of the travelers.
Methods of payments: PayPal, MasterCard, Visa.
Our company makes all possible efforts to maintain normal operation and does not accept any responsibility in case tour cancellations due to strikes, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions or any other “force majeure” circumstances.
TOURS TERMS & CONDITIONS
TRANSPORTATION: You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotels or nearby hotels or terminal, as stated when booking was made. Please take into account any delays due to traffic on the roads.
GUIDES: Tours are lectured in Spanish.
Coaches: Smoking is not permitted in the bus but frequent stops are made.
Food and drink: Food and drink are not allowed on the buses.
Clothing: Proper outfit is necessary for the entrance to churches and monasteries.
Children: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Students: Must have a student ID and be able to show it on the day of the tour.
Seniors: For people aged 65 years and over, a passport should be shown on the travel day.
Half Day/One day tours: In case of cancellation 2 days before tour’s departure, no fees will apply. For any further cancellation, 100% fees will apply.
Multiday tours: In case of cancellation one week prior to tour’s departure, no fees will apply. For any further cancellation, 100% fees will apply.
Lost property: We cannot be held responsible for items or property left on the coach. In case forgotten items are found then can be collected from our offices located in Athens.
Personal Insurance: It is not included.
Luggage: Luggage is carried at the passenger’s own risk and must be collected by the client.
• The seats on the bus are not reserved and are on a first comes first served basis.
• In case of passenger’s inappropriate behavior, we reserve the right to remove the passenger from the tour.
• We reserve the right to cancel a tour due to limited participation, weather conditions and other force majeure circumstances.
• We reserve the right to alter the itinerary or the hotel, due to unforeseen circumstances. Travelers will be informed accordingly.
• It’s the customers responsibility to be at the meeting point at the specified time.
• Each tour has a specific program that travelers must follow.
• In the event of “Places of interest” being closed or road conditions en-route prevent the tour as advertised being operated, every endeavor will be made to substitute an alternative but the company reserves the right to cancel or alter arrangements.
• Hotel tax accommodation: Please note that the accommodation tax is paid by the guests prior to their check out as following: 4 star hotels: 3 euros per room per night
3 star hotels: 1,50 euros per room per night.